BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hello guys!!!

Assalamualaikum guys!!

I'm new here...(like a new born baby maa...). So, I've browsed all my friends' blogs just to get my blog like theirs...well...hehehe...I cannot beat you guys...you are pro beb!! but it gave me some ideas...and thanks to fad and izmee because they taught me how to develop my own blog. Terima kasihla korang ye...thanks daun keladi. So...mmm...why am i developing this blog?? what should i do in here? what is my main intention? how about selling something in here? is the market good?...hehehe...so many questions huh??...well...i just want to make up my mind here...but need some helps from you guys...i know you guys can do much better...hey..korang banyak idea apa...mintak sikit...

ok guys...that's all for today...see u again some other times...i might...well who knows...i might have a great idea for 'my b dazzleblinkblink house' later. ok byeee guys...luv ya!

2 comments:

abang bro EL said...

okey lah ni...baru nak start kan...lama lama idea tu datang ler camner nak decorate atau nak buat pengisian blog...
kitorang pun bukan PRO...kitorang cuma perintis blog tingkat 5 hehehehehe...

dazzleblinkblink said...

memang korang perintis...perintis yg pro gitu...